TyreMaster TM 1400-2100 / 1000
The TyreMaster is a new piece of auxiliary equipment for easy and simple handling of heavy earthmover and tractor tyres with a weight of up to 1,000 kg and with a diameter from 1,400 mm to 2,100 mm.
The TyreMaster is a mechanical/hydraulical tyre gripper with a tilting function, which easily can be attached to a mobile crane or workshop crane – no additional equipment is necessary.
With the TyreMaster you can easily and effortlessly detach and move a wheel and place it on e.g. a truck bed, in front of the axle of a vehicle, in a storage rack or wherever you need.
The TyreMaster can be used for demounting/mounting of unwieldy large tyres. The TyreMaster does not require extra equipment and has a manual hydraulic pump station for activation of the hydraulic cylinder.
The TyreMaster is especially suitable in connection with wheel changes on soft surfaces and in difficult terrains.
When mounting the wheel it can be turned 120°, which makes it easy to steer the wheel into place with one hand and at the same time mount the wheel-fixing bolts.
- Easy for one person to operate
- Simple positioning by mounting of the wheel-fixing bolts
- Quick change between tyre sizes
- Handles tyres in vertical and horisontal position
- TyreMaster weight: 223 kg
- Operating temp.: -15° to 40° C
- Sound pressure level: 0 dB(A)
- Max. load WLL: 1,000 kg
- Max. hydraulic pressure: 160 bar
- Hydraulic oil: Texaco Rando
- Oil volume: 4 l
- Categori – Control class: III-B
- TyreMaster 1400-2100 is Community Design registered.