TyreMaster - fork
The TyreMaster is a auxiliary equipment for easy and simple handling of heavy earthmover and tractor tyres with a weight of up to 1,000 kg and with a diameter from 1,400 mm to 2,100 mm.
The TyreMaster is a mechanical/hydraulical tyre gripper with a tilting function, which easily can be attached to a fork lift truck and its hydraulich system – no additional equipment is necessary.
With the TyreMaster you can easily and effortlessly detach and move a wheel and place it on e.g. a truck bed, in front of the axle of a vehicle, in a storage rack or wherever you need.
The movement of the tyre gripper arms is controlled by a supplied remote control.
The TyreMaster increases the efficiency, saves time and improves the safety in connection with hand-ling large and heavy tyres.
- Eliminates heavy lifts
- Enables quicker wheel changes
- Reduces labour costs
- Easy for one person to operate
- Simple positioning by mounting of the wheel-fixing bolts
- Quick change between tyre sizes
- Handles tyres in vertical and horisontal position
- TyreMaster weight: 280 kg
- Operating temp.: -15° to 40° C
- Max. load WLL: 1,000 kg.
- TyreMaster – fork is Community Design registered.